Available to riders eligible for TheHandi-Van, the Americans with Disabilities Act complementary paratransit service.
One-Way Fare: $1.00
Fare applicable with valid TheHandi-Van Identification (ID) Card.
EFFECTIVE Tuesday, July 1, 2014, TheBus Transfer will have a detachable coupon in addition to the body of the transfer to allow for up to two connections.
REVISED TRANSFER RULES
- Transfers are given upon request to cash paying customers, at the time of boarding
- Transfers are valid only until time shown at the top
- Valid for up to two connections only
- Driver takes coupon on the 1st connection
- Driver takes the entire transfer on the 2nd connection
- Not valid for return trips/round trips
- Expired and improperly cut transfers will be collected by the driver
- Transfers are not to be given to or sold to another person
TheHandi-Van Identification (ID) Card
Initial TheHandi-Van (ID) Card and renewals require an in-person interview and application process.
Please contact TheHandi-Van Eligibility Center at (808) 538-0033
For more information: handi-van.honolulu.gov
TheHandi-Van Monthly Pass Sticker: $5.00
Requires valid TheHandi-van Identification (ID) card, as sticker affixes to the front of the card.
Unlimited usage for regular and Express! service during the calendar month purchased.
TheHandi-Van Monthly Pass Sales Locations:
TheHandi-Van Annual/Biennial Passes:
$30.00 1 year
$60.00 2 year
Requires valid TheHandi-Van Identification card.
Pass must be purchased at TheBus Pass Office.
Unlimited usage for regular and Express! service during the calendar year purchased.
TheHandi-Van Annual / Biennial Pass Sales Location:
TheBus Pass Office - Kalihi Transit Center