On Monday, January 19, 2015, TheBus will be recognizing Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day and buses will be running on State Holiday Schedule.
Due to computer issues, we were unable to post the proper schedule to Google.
Therefore, if you are trip planning for 1/19/2015, the schedule shown will not be the reduced holiday service.
Please call 848-5555 for assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Real-Time Bus Arrival
January 26, 2015 08:30am - Construction
Route(s) A, 40, 42, 43.
No Service West on Farrington Hwy/Kahualii(#454)> Board buses at the portable bus stop placed 200 ft west of Kahualii.
temporary detours, upcoming changes, roadwork, etc...
Changes to Ala Moana Center City Bus Service
• Kona Street Night Closure, 8/24/2014 (rev. 9/9)
• Kona Street Detour, 8/2/2014
• Piikoi + Waimanu Bus Stop Reopened, 7/18/2014
• Ala Moana Area Bus Stop Listing, 8/2/2014
Revised Transfer and Transfer Rules - Effective Tuesday, 7/1/2014
- Oahu Avenue Road Construction - 1/23/2015 & 1/26/2015
- Alapai/King Bus Stop Temporary Closure, 1/21/2015
- Woodlawn Dr. Road Construction, 1/8/2015
- King-Cooke Bus Stop, 1/2/2015
- Farrington/Nanakuli Bus Stop Closed (eastbound), 12/15/2014
- Newly Revised Route E extending to Waikiki, 12/7/2014 (rev)
- Halawa Gate PM Closure, 12/1/2014
- Alapai/King Bus Stop Temporary Closure, 12/1/2014 (rev)
- December Service Changes Effective Sunday, December 7, 2014